- Bokkapitel "Adapting to a changing world. Swedish savings banks in the 21st century" 2021-02-15
- New book chapter to "The European Union and the Technology Shift" 2021-02-11
- Artikel i The Economic History Review, "War and trade in the peaceful century: the impact of interstate wars on bilateral trade flows during the first wave of globalization, 1830–1913" 2021-02-09
- Anders Ögren - new Professor in economic history 2021-02-08
- Orsi Husz - new professor in economic history 2020-12-18
Higher sem: Julia Nordblad "Miljöekonomi som politiskt tänkande: Environmental economics vs. ecological economics, 1980–2000"
UCBH sem: Patrice Baubeau “Regulatory responses to financial crises: public opinion, banking scandals and biased economic perspectives in interwar France”
Money Doctor's Sem: Masato Shizume "Takahashi Korekiyo, the Money Doctor in Japan during the Great Depression"
Higher sem: Carolina Uppenberg "Hushåll i arbete. Genus, arbetsorganisation och ekonomisk omvandling studerat genom 1800-talets torparhushåll"
UCBH sem: Rikard Westerberg "Socialists at the gate. Swedish business and the defense of free enterprise, 1940-1985"
Focus on an economic historian
Uppsala STS is a research network for research on the relationship between science, technology and society in general and between science, technology and business in particular.
Uppsala Center for Business History (UCBH) is a research centre for research in business and financial history intended to yield knowledge concerning the mechanisms that influence the development of the economy in both the short and the long term.